Procedure of Permission for Extension of Stay
Permission for Extension of Stay
- In case of expiration of permission of stay, the foreigner shall receive permission for extension of stay if he/she desires to stay continuously in Korea
Application Period for Extension
- The foreigner shall apply before 2 months from the current expiration date to the expiration date.
- In case of applying for the extension after the expiration date, the individual shall pay the penalty according to Article 25 of Immigration Act.
How to apply for permission for extension of stay
- Principal or principal’s agent shall prepare the required documents (See the documents by the qualification) to the Immigration Office having the jurisdiction
- To check the documents by the qualification, click the qualification table on the upper part.
< posted : 02/01,2008 >